- Sizing: The specific dimensions of every cutter are listed in the item description. The length is always the widest part from end to end. We choose our sizes based off of decorating experience and every cutter size is what we determine to be the most practical for that specific shape.
- Care Instructions: Our cookie cutters are made from a corn-based PLA plastic that has been FDA approved. They WILL warp or melt when exposed to heat. Please avoid the dishwasher (trust us!) and wash with room temperature water. We do not offer refunds on cutters that have been damaged from heat. Please see all other item descriptions for care information.
- Shipping/Processing: Our cutters are packaged and shipped as quickly as possible and ship via USPS priority mail. Our current order-to-delivery time is less than one week. (Yes! You read that right!)
- Cancellations: Please contact us within one hour of ordering to cancel or change your order. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Returns/Exchanges: If your order was damaged during shipping, please contact us for a complimentary replacement. If there was an error with your order (we're only human!), just let us know and we'll happily fix the issue. We do not offer returns, exchanges, or refunds based on change of heart.
- Custom Orders: We're not currently accepting custom design orders, sorry!
- Wholesale Availability: We have a limited capacity for production but we're always expanding so shoot us an email and we'll determine if your request is possible, along with a quote and approximate completion date.
- Location: All items are made in California, USA unless otherwise stated in the item description.
- Local Pickup: If you're local to the Bakersfield, CA area and would like to pick up your order, please leave a note at checkout saying "Local pickup" with your phone number. You will receive a text when your order is available, pickup arrangements will be made, and refund on the shipping will be issued.